[450] damn shame!

George Andrews gandrews at ntplx.net
Sat Feb 11 12:02:31 EST 2012

Rich,

I have known Bob (N1UJS) for quite some time. If something happened
resulting in Bob responding in such a manner, there has to be some
credibility to what he has said. I do listen more than I talk and have
heard some of what goes on. Your comments only reveal your inability to
do anything more than resort to name calling. Your comments indicate
shallow thinking, confirmed by your comment regarding a political
discussion. My comment had nothing to do with try to hijack the thread
and make it a political discussion. I do hope you can understand that
education, or lack thereof, has nothing to do with what "makes a
person". I know some truck drivers and laborers who have not completed
high school who are decent folk and great friends. You also make
comments about my commenting on that which you know nothing about. By
your posting to the group, you are commenting on that which you know
nothing about and you are spreading misinformation about me. I do not
have a PhD.

I am happy you were able to express your feelings. You might be very
comfortable and at home on some of the 80 M frequencies. Just tune
through the band and I am sure you will find a happy home!

George
N1YAE