[450] damn shame!

Rich t41 at optonline.net
Sat Feb 11 10:02:03 EST 2012

George;

How about showing some of that supposed education you have and not commenting on something you know nothing about, until you here both sides of a story? Because that might show reason and intelligence, and as a tea-bagger or a Ron Paulite or whatever you consider yourself....you apparently lack that. If you are going to turn a discussion that has nothing to do with Politics into a political argument, Take your PH-D and Phuck off to 220...you won’t be missed, believe me.

I Never Liked you.....

Rich