[450] damn shame!

Rich t41 at optonline.net
Sat Feb 11 20:25:08 EST 2012

George;

You are a clown, and a liar. You DID try to inject politics into the thread, and this isn’t the first time either, if I recall correctly. I wont dignify the rest of your comment with further response, but since you are so against political correctness, I hope it is incorrect enough for you when I say.... Enjoy your retirement, asshole! Bye Bye!!

Rich