[450] Fw: The massacre

John Foege john.foege at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 22:56:10 EST 2012

As much as you guys see at as some loser with no life, I see it completely the opposite way. The man could quite honestly have meant it sincerely or just not have realized that his message would have come across so poorly.

It doesn't look malicious to me. It's just silly yea. I wouldn't have done it. But there are lots of people who don't get social issues like that so well - especially cooped up technie nerd hams.
Sent from BlackBerry® from Vodafone