[450] Fw: The massacre

George Andrews gandrews at ntplx.net
Sun Dec 16 22:43:01 EST 2012

Leslie,

You have my condolences on the loss of the brother of one of the band boys.
My thoughts and prayers go out to all who suffer from this horrific act.

I would regard this as the response of a no life fecal cranium. I would not
give it any further consideration/response. In the event this individual
contacts you in the future, I would not respond. You may want to block his
e-mail. Also, please do post any further e-mail from this guy to the list.

George