[450] Fw: The massacre

Leslie Busino partybug at charter.net
Sun Dec 16 22:21:12 EST 2012

 Tell me gentleman.  what would you do.  This "ham" need to be roasted by me
or do I let it lie that he not only figured he should search the data base
for ham operators in our town and blindly, coldly send out a dead hearted
email like this?  Or do I just brush it off as a jerk who has no life.
His title alone screams of a needed verbal beating.  I find it completely
vile for some reason.  I am not just knee jerk reacting either.  Note the
time now and the time of the email.  I gave this some thought and decided it
might be better fielded by you.  I am exhausted.  We go to funeral number
one tomorrow.  A 6 year old brother of one of our band boys.