[450] NICE microphone...cheap too!

Bob n1ujs at toast.net
Thu Feb 24 22:15:29 EST 2011

"Astonishing"....that is a nice, strong word to describe something.....must mean "mucho good"!

I was just on 6 meters working 2 guys in Rhode Island on one of their local 6 meter repeaters....a little "jaw dropping" on their end.....heh heh....makes the twin beam thing worth it.

Too late to be up on a work night though...off to bed for me....good to hear you Tom!  Even if it was just on the computer.....