[450] 222 repeaters list update

Bob n1ujs at toast.net
Sun Nov 28 01:06:18 EST 2010

Okay....now that the amp is fixed, the beam is up, and the 222 set up is pretty much as it is going to be, I have gone back through the list updating to reflect the added equipment.
There are now 2 columns for signal report (one for the stick, one for the beam), and they list signals with and without preamp.
I have also added lines for "pairs" that have not yet yeilded results.
The list is a work in progress, so it is not entirely complete...best I could get done today though.

Note: Dave (K1FSY) and George (N1YAE) have begun adding their own reports as well.  Feel free to do the same.
Dave has also started a 2 meter list further down the page.

For those who need the link to the interactive 222 repeater list page again, here it is:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AlPjz8Xif88XdHd2ZUsyQ0RGREphQzEwb0w5YkhhNGc&hl=en&authkey=CIKIvMkE#gid=0

Enjoy or delete!!

Bob N1UJS