[450] Fwd: [NEWSVHF] Lunar-Link LA22+PS70H for sale

David McKenzie k1fsy at vhfwiki.com
Mon Jan 9 03:39:58 UTC 2023

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: M. Casey <map92map at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jan 8, 2023 at 6:19 PM
Subject: [NEWSVHF] Lunar-Link LA22+PS70H for sale
To: WRemailer-NEWS WRemailer-NEWS <NEWSVHF at mailman.qth.net>,
WRemailer-Packrats WRemailer-Packrats <Packrats at mailman.qth.net>,
WRemailer-FLWSS <FLWSS at flwss.net>

Lunar Link LA22 1500w 2 meter amp with PS70H Power supply for sale
with original manuals. This is the version with the meters. The
matching Power supply is the PS70H.
This week, it has just been completely and thoroughly tested up to full
power.
The tubes are tested to 1500w and good.
The amp and power supply are in very good condition.
I have owned this for about 10 years. Bought it from Frank, NC1I. I
believe he bought it new from K1FO in 2003 or 2004
The only issue we could find was, the HV meter switch upper position
is intermittent, but that does not affect operation. (C&K
#7201SYCQE--about $10-15 at digikey, mouser, arrow, etc)

In person delivery or pick-up only. Cash only. $2300 or best offer.

I will be leaving Massachusetts about Jan. 17 or so, then traveling
down the east coast to the NC Outer Banks, then down to Florida
(Hamcation) around Feb. 5. So, if the buyer is close to this
route/destination a delivery may be possible.

Call, text or email.
Thank-You
Mark Casey K1MAP
map92map at gmail.com