[450] [Spam?] Re: a little smoke

Robert Busino n1ujs at toast.net
Tue Dec 12 23:09:26 UTC 2023

Nice work.
 Good luck on 222 tonight!

 From: "David McKenzie" <k1fsy at vhfwiki.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2023 3:03 PM
To: "144.450 Mailing List" <450 at lists.vhfwiki.com>
Subject: [Spam?] Re: [450] a little smoke
 i had the 250w slug not the 500w slug in so in actuality getting about 600w out again, though it is topping out a bit lower with the makeshift traces. I have the matching coil to the other side on order and will swap it in and see if things improve in a few days, but since it is on the bench anyway I'll probably play with it a bit more.