[450] a little smoke

David McKenzie k1fsy at vhfwiki.com
Tue Dec 12 20:03:04 UTC 2023

i had the 250w slug not the 500w slug in so in actuality getting about 600w
out again, though it is topping out a bit lower with the makeshift traces.
I have the matching coil to the other side on order and will swap it in and
see if things improve in a few days, but since it is on the bench anyway
I'll probably play with it a bit more.