[450] Packet signals

William Knapp / WA1WK wa1wk at wa1wk.com
Mon Feb 12 02:12:38 UTC 2018

Hate to say this. I said this three or four years ago.
ANYONE can get into the link (as long as they are on the list)
As far as the RF part of the link on .450, there might need a PL...thus
gettint rid of the packet traffic and such.
Yes, I know it's a bummer.
However, we can all talk locally without bring up the link

, (no PL)....if we want to , we can.

Thoughts?

--
WA1WK FN31kn