[450] I'm beyond pissed.

William Knapp / WA1WK wa1wk at wa1wk.com
Mon Sep 11 19:56:54 UTC 2017

Dave --

Let us know when you get the rig from DX engineering and if everything
is cool.

Speaking of new rigs -- I am getting a new "old" rig, a TS450SAT. I can
put all the filters from my 440 in it too.

The 450 is pretty much an 850 with a couple fewer features and not a
"base".

Hey Bob -- what did you think of your 850 as far as ease of operation,
rcv and all that stuff?

--
WA1WK FN31kn
New Haven County, CT