[450] If anyone gets to see bob

Thomas Moore piper925 at att.net
Wed Jul 26 20:21:50 UTC 2017

Went to see bob jus now, we yakked for about an hr.  His room # is 203 448 2944.  He can take calls.

    On Wednesday, July 26, 2017 3:58 PM, William Knapp / WA1WK <wa1wk at wa1wk.com> wrote:

 All I know is he's distanced himself from everyone. I don't know if anyone his family is involved in his care.
I don't know what his condition is. I don't know if he can speak or receive phone calls. If anyone has info, please post.
I've known him since we were in our late teens. We've both taken mis-steps, but I want him to be okay and to get the help he needs.