[450] If anyone gets to see bob

William Knapp / WA1WK wa1wk at wa1wk.com
Wed Jul 26 19:51:24 UTC 2017

All I know is he's distanced himself from everyone. I don't know if
anyone his family is involved in his care.
I don't know what his condition is. I don't know if he can speak or
receive phone calls. If anyone has info, please post.
I've known him since we were in our late teens. We've both taken
mis-steps, but I want him to be okay and to get the help he needs.

73