[450] It's Bob's birthday today!!!!!!!!!

David Garcia wb2rxf at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 01:00:27 UTC 2017

I'm hoping not to notice that subtlety of slight deafness, but I'll get the
pre amp when the time comes, one thing at a time, which is the 18db one you
speak of ? DCI Bandpass filters quietly doubled in price, so I'm hoping for
a much cleaner 70cm receive than the Chinese mobile radio, there's tons of
intermod up there, here in the city. I do a little bit of volunteer work
for nyc-arecs & we use 70cm extensively, trying to learn how to handle
traffic  / practice listening  to a net while the intermod is wiping it out
even with a full scale signal is a pain in the caboose. I will keep you
posted.

>>> 450 at lists.vhfwiki.com