[450] It's Bob's birthday today!!!!!!!!!

David Garcia wb2rxf at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 21:51:18 UTC 2017

Already wished him a happy b-day on Facebook, same day as my niece, today.
I think we all miss his, charisma. Lets get things back together, I'm gonna
order another M2-2m7 to stack, not side by side with the power divider at
the end of the month. I'm might try it vertically 1st to talk briefly with
my friend k2cd in pike county PA on the shahola repeater, if I can make it
with 25watts. The 736R should be here by tuesday. Hope it fits on my shelf,
yikes hehe. The amp will have to wait a little bit.