[450] Bob Update

William Knapp / WA1WK wa1wk at wa1wk.com
Tue Aug 22 20:05:18 UTC 2017

I just got off the phone with him.
He sounded tired, but after talking for a while he perked up, especially
when we started talking about technical stuff.
His cable TV is out. He's not sure if it's a bad modem or he got shut
off for non payment. I know that he pays all his bills by mail. Maybe he
is forgetting some.
All his radios are disconnected because of the threat of lightning. I
asked him about the upstairs shack - the one connected to the loops. He
didn't really reply to that. I asked him if he was up for visitors. He
was kind of "eh whatever". I told him that Christine and I could make
some food for him and possibly clean up the house...which I am sure it
needs.
I also said that everyone misses him and is asking about him. I think he
appreciated that.

That's all for now.

--
WA1WK FN31kn