[450] Bob part 4...

William Knapp / WA1WK wa1wk at wa1wk.com
Fri Aug 11 01:52:43 UTC 2017

Okay -
  I just had about a 30 minute conversation with Bob on the phone.
His voice doesn't sound s robust as usual, but he was making sense.

I asked him questions and he answered quickly and rationally.
He's not allowed to drive until a few more brain scans. I offered to
drive him if he needed that.

He said she should just get on .405, fire up the BEKO and make some
noise and say "I'M BACK"

I told him that 450 has been dead since he left and he is sorely missed.

After all, he IS the MAYOR of 450.

He mentioned that the symptoms started a year and a half ago. About the
same time he went radio silent.

He wasn't able to focus, never mind be on the air. So he didn't.

Eventually he ended up in the hospital with a "slow brain bleed" which
can last years. Eventually he had to go to the hospital.

He's alive, lucid....we talked on the phone for a long time. John QEX,
he'd probably like to talk to you.I will send you his home phone.

73,

Bill.

PS Shawn -- His parents live in Ridgefield.

--
WA1WK FN31kn
New Haven County, CT