[450] An "open" letter

David Garcia wb2rxf at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 10:36:05 UTC 2016

I have no idea whats going on, for the last few months, I've hardly turned
the radio on, in fact only mondays to check in to the nyc-arecs.org net
which, I do volunteer work with its like ares. Anyway because of a medical
issue, I've for the most part isolated myself. I'm on new medication which
helps me just enough to be active & interested in amateur radio again one
day at a time, after 2 1/2 years of trial and error. So that's my story. I
was on the other day, but my dualband mobile radio being Chinese, has a
piss poor front end. Soon enough I'll have my ideal station setup, its in
the works. Probably 6 months off, but I'll make so. I hope things get
resolved, whatever it is on 450. Now time for some coffee, its 6:34 am, in
a few hours I'll be taking my nims exam - google it. Be safe ladies and
gents.