[450] Mobile loop mounting questions

Thomas Moore piper925 at att.net
Sun Jun 26 20:14:38 UTC 2016

When I had the loop on the pick up truck, I had a 5' 3/8" threaded rod ( yes, you can get them in 6' lengths) sleeved by 3/4" conduit with l'il packets of electrical tape every 10" or so wrapped around the threaded rod so that it would be in contact with the inner wall of the conduit. It stressed the truck body, but never in itself failed. So I'm figuring you'll do something smaller.....1/2 conduit should suffice.