[450] second stage progress

Robert Busino n1ujs at toast.net
Sat Nov 28 23:11:44 UTC 2015

Bottom loop at 52 ohms/zero reactance.

Late in the game, as I was noticing that the "sweet spot" became the most
"finicky" spot, I decided to just "tug" on the "end spacing" (something
I've used often to get where I wanted to be), and sure enough, it would
have been easier to spread the ends a bit.
Too late now, as I had set them at M2s "nominal" 3" assuming if I kept
everything "SAME" I would achieve more phase perfect results.  I probably
could have added about 1/4"-1/2" to both and ended up at closer to 50 ohm
where I wanted it.

No matter, for now....both loops are identical now in their permanent
positions on the mast.

Time to see if I have to start all over after adding the harness....we
shall see.