[450] Decided to

Tech Support tristatetechsupport at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 16:16:04 UTC 2015

I went back up there about 8am this morning with wrench just in case, to
see that the straps where still holding. I sprayed sealant liberally the
one that rubberizes as it dries, on the nuts and screws, as seen on TV, its
the only thing I had handy for the moment. All is solid, but as I left the
building, to go food shopping from a block away I could see how strong
those winds are, I'd never seen my mast sway so much. All should hold well,
the brackets were as solid as a rock. Still waiting for the supermarket to
deliver the goods. In short all is well. I'm on listening on 450 at the
moment.

>>> 450 at lists.vhfwiki.com