[450] Delete if you are liberal/progressive/anti-gun

George Andrews gandrews at ntplx.net
Sat Feb 21 02:28:29 UTC 2015

Rich,

I try to be honest and help those who want to use the delete key. But please be careful as such thinking may get you tossed out of the card carrying liberal party.

Apparently there has been a rash of drive by shootings using smooth bore flint lock pistols in NJ so there is great concern over such things. Looking at the way NJ handles such matters, there is a high probability that common sense will not prevail. It will only happen by making this case extremely high profile and through great legal expense will a just solution occur. As I understand it, the arrest has gone through two “stages” of review. The police chief reviewed the details and sent four cops to arrest the 72 yo.

George