[450] Delete if you are liberal/progressive/anti-gun

Rich tea4one at verizon.net
Fri Feb 20 21:28:56 UTC 2015

Come on George, you KNOW if you send a message saying that, I am going to read it anyway...haha.

In this case, I agree with you completely and if I wasn’t such a cheapskate I would sent the guy some money myself. Lets hope common-sense prevails and they drop all the charges soon...

Rich, the Liberal/Progressive/Anti-gun