[450] Is anyone ever on the air on 450 anymore?

David Garcia wb2rxf at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 17:24:19 EDT 2014

I was wondering the same thing, where is everyone? Luckily I find there is
activity in the early mornings about 7:30 to 8am & early evenings about the
same time on 144.205 then switch to 144.215 to 144.175 they alternate, with
W1PXE and a slew of others along the coast till 9:30am daily, as conditions
permit, I've yet to hear the ve canada stations they can hear, but its
great to see activity on 2 meter ssb. Unfortunately for me, something went
horribly wrong and my swr has sky rocketed, so I have to wait till kc2dyy
stops by this friday to give me a hand, to make necessary adjustments. Just
my 2 cents.