[450] Is anyone ever on the air on 450 anymore?

Alan Fletcher proaudio5 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 16:56:15 EDT 2014

Neither have I. Not much activity anywhere else either, when I find occasion to check 2 and 70cm. That's why I don't bother with it much anymore. Expensive hobby and an awful lot of work and planning, just to talk to what seems like fewer and fewer hams who seem to be more interested in watching the moss grow than technology. Err.