[450] Cuschcraft A148-20T Modeling

John Foege john.foege at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 23:09:47 EST 2013

Can this be possible?

Cushcraft A148-20T (11' boom) - Yagimax results

Freq             Gain (dBi)         F/B Ratio (dB)
144.200        12.10               32.37

M2 9 SSB ( 14' 6" boom)

Gain (dBi typical)     F/B Ratio (dB typical)
14.1                        20

3.5 ft shorter and only sacrifices 2dBi of gain, but has a 10dB better F/B
ratio???

Perhaps the Cushcraft isn't half as bad as everyone thought !!

I'm excited to get that ol' girl up there....and see what she can do!