[450] To wash the grub down...

George Andrews gandrews at ntplx.net
Fri Jun 29 12:25:59 EDT 2012

William,

Surprised to find someone who knows of the Dew Drop! Yes, it did have the
reputation for serving just about anyone. I have never been there. I
understand it was a lot like a bar in Branford, CT that I used to go to. A
good hangout til someone drove a Harley through the front door! It took a
long time to reopen and was never the same. But that was a long time ago and
life is, for the most part, much more sedate. "Gone are the days when...
(can't quote the rest of the song)". I think it is Grateful Dead, but not
sure.

George