[450] To wash the grub down...

William Knapp / KC1WJ kc1wj at kc1wj.com
Fri Jun 29 11:25:32 EDT 2012

I used to go to the Dew Drop a lot when I was 16-17. Mind you, this is
a LONG time ago. I had a couple of friends who lived in the Valley and
we'd go there to play pool. Of course have some beers too. They would
serve pretty much anyone at that time. This is when the CT legal
drinking age was 18. I sure wasn't 18.