[450] rotator sale

Bob n1ujs at toast.net
Sat Jan 7 11:02:14 EST 2012

Hey Tom,

All the RS types are junk, I'm sure even theirs.  Unfortunately I still
have to make do with them for now.  The best deal I find is still the
"Antennacraft" version from "Summit Source" on the web for $59.00 ea.

RM of Italy is making more than just junk now, I don't know if you've seen
the 1000 watt base that covers HF all the way up to 55 mHz., so a KW for HF
and 6meters!  It looks good and has protection and everything.  The only
issue is it ain't cheap.  Keeping my eye on them though....they are likely
going to keep working on taking over the market.

Bob