[450] damn shame!

George Andrews gandrews at ntplx.net
Sat Feb 11 08:10:54 EST 2012

Charlie,

Posted sched to list. It is held for moderation.

*220 Net* (will try to think of a good name)
224.500 MHz repeater
Third Wednesday of every month
7:00 pm
Typically 30 minutes
Purpose of the net is to promote use of the band and the repeater. Will
invite those who have experience using the band to talk about their
experience using the band. Will also discuss use of band for emergency
communications. Will notify CTARES R2 DEC and SEC of the net once you
approve the use of the repeater for the net. May followup with a shift
to 223.58 MHz simplex when net is closed.

George