[450] Awesome score! - Toshiba 2SC2570A

Bob n1ujs at toast.net
Tue Dec 18 22:27:34 EST 2012

Build me something decent that I can incorporate into the new shack toy,
and I'll beta test it for you!  It would be nice to go up a level from the
RF Concepts and be able to take it out of line completely....maybe to put
in the car.
I still have a bag of MRF-966 ("suitable" replacements in the RFC) hanging
around too.