[450] The Emily

Leslie Busino partybug at charter.net
Sun Jun 12 11:44:51 EDT 2011

Oh George...the things I have to tell you all but I am absolutely floored by it.  Other than this mess with Em in trouble....you just will laugh and laugh about this one.

You ever have a cat revert to being an infant?  Well I have one.  She PREFERS that I shoot BABY FOOD into her mouth with a syringe now......she sits perched and ready, opens her mouth, I squirt and she eats.  I just am flabbergasted by the whole thing.....unreal.  This cat is playing me big time now.