[450] FW: Re: goshen hamfest

Leslie Busino partybug at charter.net
Fri Jun 3 21:44:20 EDT 2011

Thank you Charlie.  She is adorable isn't she?  I love her face.  And her
sweet nature is the added bonus.  Unfortunately, as previously stated....we
are currently seeing a side of her that is completely the opposite.  She is
beside herself with complete disruption to her existance.  Staying at the
Vet was not a good idea.
Keep praying!