[450] goshen hamfest

Vinnie Grosso Vinnie at vinnievision.com
Thu Jun 2 10:43:19 EDT 2011

Dave,

Thanks!
I had Mike's party on the calendar --I was there last year or the year
before. I'll need instructions as usual, I know it's off the beaten
path. I'll have the loop on the car and an HT on 450 and I'll be at the
fest -- so hope to talk to you all or see you there at the party.

Vinnie

--
Vinnie Grosso
Vinnie at Vinnievision.com