[450] goshen hamfest

David McKenzie k1fsy at vhfwiki.com
Thu Jun 2 09:33:24 EDT 2011

Hey Vinnie,

Not sure what's going on for the hamfest itself but since everyone else is
apparently ignoring your emails, I can let you know that there is an
after-party at Mike KA1CU's house (you've been there, the one in the woods
of Woodbury) starting at around noon from what I've gathered. I'm not sure
if I'll be attending the ham fest itself, nor do I know if anyone else will
be. Maybe some of the silent following will pipe up for a change.