[450] Another 'fest

Bob n1ujs at toast.net
Sun Feb 27 09:19:08 EST 2011

MTARA 23rd Amateur Radio and Electronics Hamfest
Click here to print a copy of the flyer and vendor registration form!

Where: SPRINGFIELD TURNVEREIN CLUB, 176 Garden Street, Feeding Hills, MA 01030

When: Saturday, March 5th, 2011

What time:

Vendors ONLY - 7:00 AM

General Admission - 9:00 AM

Admission fees:

Adult General Admission - $5.00

Children under age 12 are FREE!

Vendor fees:

Table (inside building) - $15.00 /per table

Tailgating (outdoor side parking lot) - $10.00/ per parking space

VE Session - 10 AM:

Space is limited, so pre-registration is strongly recommended. To register, contact Richard, KD1XP at (413) 687-1141 or xprailfan at hotmail.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .  Bring two forms of positive ID, and originals and photocopies of an CSCE's yout hold and, if licensed, the original of your current license and a photocopy. Walk-ins will be accepted, but only as seating permits!!!

Handicapped Parking:

Parking close to the building will be available for individuals with Handicap stickers. Please check with one of the MTARA Hamfest staff members in the parking lot if you need assistance.

Driving Directions:

>From North or South: Take I-91 to Rt. 57 West. Follow Rt. 57 West to the Garden Street Exit. At the end of the ramp, turn left over Rt. 57 and look for signs immediately on right.

>From East or West: Take I-90 (Massachusetts Turnpike) to Exit 4 for I-91. Take I-91 South to Rt. 57 Exit. Take Rt. 57 West to the Garden Street Exit. At the end of the ramp, turn left over Rt. 57 and look for signs immediately on right.

Talk-In on the Mt. Tom Repeater: 146.940 (127.3 PL)

Great Raffle Prizes (including a Yaesu FT-270 HT, $50 and $25 ARRL gift certificates!)
Snack Bar         Tailgating        Help for Vendors with Loading/Unloading