[450] 222 repeaters list update

David McKenzie k1fsy at vhfwiki.com
Sun Nov 28 11:41:00 EST 2010

My loops are on the roof now and the weather station is re-affixed to the
backyard tower. In a little while I'll make it up onto the main roof to spin
the beams around so that they are south-centered and replace the rotor
u-bolts. While i'm up there i'll be turning the 222 beam vertical, though
I'm going to leave it on the drop-down arm and deal with the match/pattern
degradation. It's way too much trouble to lug the 10 foot ladder onto the
peak of the roof to move it up to the crossboom.

Once that's complete I'll add my contributions to the list.