[450] Anyone playing radio today?

WRIP Traffic wrip at mhcable.com
Sun May 30 18:47:46 EDT 2010

Just back from a weekend of station remotes.

Unfortunately we were not in the vicinity to do a live RF shot but the
Comrex phone codec gave us broadcast quality audio at just a 24kBps
connection.  Fed the Comrex box with my trusty first gen Optimod 8000
compressor/limiter.  Control board was a Mackie 14 channel with 2 wired
mikes and one wireless mike and one wireless headset. Station programming
(music, commercials et al) ran on-site through a clone of the station
automation control center.  Sweet.

73 and safe travels all

Jay

N1UJT

Jay Fink

Vice President & Station Manager

WRIP-FM 97.9 and 97.5 FM

134 South St,  Box 979

Windham, NY 12496

518-734-4747 (Office); 518-734-9147 (Fax)

Today's Hits and Yesterday's Favorites

Serving Greene, Albany, Delaware & Schoharie Counties

Streaming live at  <http://www.wrip979.com/> www.wrip979.com

Voted "Best Local Radio Station" By Hudson Valley Magazine

  _____