[450] Looking For J Pole Construction $$

gandrews at ntplx.net gandrews at ntplx.net
Tue May 18 16:40:51 EDT 2010

I would go with 300 or 450 ohm ladder line jPole in PVC tubing. Stuff
can be readily assembled for deployment, mast mountable and the jPoles
roll up for convenient storage. If trees are available, such can be
hung out of a tree, eliminating the need for a mast. You may not need
to be far above the ground. That said, I don't know what frequency you
are looking at using 70 cm can have dead spots. Have not much
experience with 1.25/1.35M. 2M frequencies will work pretty well. I
also don't know what the topography looks like. Would suggest a couple
of "drills" prior sop you know your problem areas

Depending on how much material is needed, I may be able to supply some
300 ohm line at no cost. No delivery, P/U required.

George