[450] Pictures

Thomas Moore piper925 at att.net
Sun Mar 28 00:43:00 EDT 2010

Hey Jay. Well it ain't Sally's, or even our local best, Sinapi's on rt22 NY. I consider homemade and pizzaria almost 2 different things. We usually turn out a good pie. Mushroom/onion/4cheese is the lastest fav. Sometimes, when the homemade sauce (gotta use Pastine San Marzano to start with) is just right, and I spritz just enough olive oil on the outer crust, and all the planets are aligned just so...it's outstanding....or maybe we're just hungrier that night. Hi.
Party...I think it's Larry's turn, talk-in on 147.385.