[450] Tumbleweed Houses

Rich t41 at optonline.net
Tue Jan 5 18:31:44 EST 2010

Yes Tom, I am sure you and me could easily build the 40,000 dollar one for 1/4 that, but we might as well just build two of em with the extra money cause we would need the second for radios!!
The only thing we have to design would be a mini-antenna system/tower, preferably easily portable and all-band, to go along with it...

Rich

--
If fifty million people say a foolish thing, it's still a foolish thing.