[450] You'll be happy to know...

n1ujs at toast.net n1ujs at toast.net
Sun Aug 8 04:02:26 EDT 2010

Cool.
I suppose if you'd actually gotten around to putting
up the antenna, the power transfer would have been
much more efficient and we wouldn't be having this
discussion right now.
Amazing......being a slacker saved your life!!
It's funny though.....Rich's murderous attempt at
death by coaxial infection was more effective than
God's attempt at death by electrocution.......
Either way, neither of them got you.....perhaps this
means you still have something important to do in
this life.

john.foege at gmail.com[mailto:john.foege at gmail.com]
>Sent    : 8/8/2010 3:50:38 AM
>To      : n1ujs at toast.net
>Cc      :
>Subject : RE: You'll be happy to know...
>
 >You'll be happy to know that I got zapped by
lightning the other day in the shack! It was no
direct hit or else I'd probably be dead or ina coma
right now...but it was the weirdest shit ever and I
didn't even realize such things could happen. I'll
have to fill you in on the details!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T