[450] enhancement

n1ujs at toast.net n1ujs at toast.net
Sat May 16 07:35:24 EDT 2009

Beautiful night time enhancement last night.
I was only on between 10:30 and 1:30, but it probably continued 'til sunrise.
It even went as far as 10 meters, which was already open with e-skip.
On 10 I was getting great signals on Rhode Island, NH, Delaware, etc. "locals" while listening to
them working Canada, 4's 5s and 0's, and Central America and the islands.
Machines on 2 that usually range from nothing to s-3 were full scale from the PA, NH, and western
NY areas.
Obviously 432 was even better.
A shame I found very little simplex activity however.
Hoping conditions will be decent today, as I will likely have a window to play radio until late
afternoon.
Anyone else still playing radio these days?