[450] Slack Loop Addendun

David McKenzie kb1fsy at vhfwiki.com
Mon Mar 23 20:54:24 EDT 2009

Attached is what I'd do (everything is to scale, estimated on the loops, and
adjust the spacing to your liking. You can get the thrust bearing from Stark
Electronics in Worchester, Mass for $20 or so. Drive or ship up to you, but
I wouldn't do it with out dropping the rotor and using a thrust bearing,
similar to Bob's setup and the poll in my back yard that you see so often.