[450] [Spam?] Re: Anyone who knows Efrain, KB1EPA.....

Robert Busino n1ujs at toast.net
Thu Oct 19 14:54:45 UTC 2023

He was on "58".  He has intermittently on 450 since I first worked him in 2000.  He's the guy who strung William's wire across his roof before, then again later for Christine after William's passing.  He was also at Mike's, KA1CU, gathering on "Goshen day" one year.  He was there on his bike with his girlfriend Lori.  I don't know who this woman was, but they said "new wife".
 Very sad. I liked the guy.