[450] [Spam?] antenna (or feedline) woes

David McKenzie k1fsy at vhfwiki.com
Mon Oct 9 18:12:19 UTC 2023

Cohen went up and swapped out the hardline connector and dropped down some
chinese aluminum coax and it looks more reasonable. Upon disassembling the
bottom of the hardline to regular coax i discovered that the N to UHF
adapter I was using appears to be smoked. Hard line might still be OK and I
don't have a need for this barrel anymore but it looks like this may have
been the culprit.

[image: image.png]