[450] Loop on the ground

C coronet1969 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 23:22:34 UTC 2023

Ya I played around with big loops laying right on the ground for shortwave
broadcast reception when I was messing around with magnetic loops.

Loop on the ground direct fed, lower noise floor but lower signals. ok.
Tuned upright magnetic = awesome. You could null out noise and peak up on
the station. But you had to retune it on any freq change.
The only advantage the loop on the ground offered was you didn't have to
tune it.

Chris K1MAL