[450] Mister C's Memorial Garden

Rich tea4one at verizon.net
Sun Aug 1 21:04:32 UTC 2021

I dont have any before pictures, but it basically all looked like this...
Big view...The whole Garden....
He is buried right under this Red Maple...the Brick if you look says MRCIts just a coincidence, thats the name of the Brick Company...but it works till I order one of those plaques for him!
incredibly, all the plants you see with the exception of the stuff in pots and the begonias in front of his tree and on the left were all found in other parts of the yard/gardens and transplanted here. Including all the paraphenalia, like stands and benches, etc, which were all found in the trash by me and mom. Even the big plant in the black pot next to the Bird feeder was pulled out of the garbage at the Fire Dept...they forgtot to water it for like 2 weeks and it was dried out and dead till I revived it. THe Bird feeder was a gift from my brother and sister in law. It lights up at night...lol I of course put in the post and mount myself.